What to wear
What your child needs to wear at Sunshine Pre-school
- Black/navy leggings or black/navy tracksuit bottoms **
- Red sweatshirt – We sell these at Sunshine with our logo at a cost of £11 **
- Red t-shirt - We sell these at Sunshine with our logo at a cost of £6 **
- White polo shirt **
- Red checked summer dresses. Red cardigans (summer uniform) **
- White polo shirt. Black or blue shorts or trousers (summer uniform) **
** Available at your local supermarkets.
- Velcro shoes/trainers.
- Boots with zips (no laces or high tops please).
- Velcro sandals (summer uniform).
Please try to encourage your child to put their own coats on at home too!
- Mittens only with elastic through coat arms (no loose gloves please).
- Waterproof jackets are ideal as we go outside in all weathers.
- Named pair of wellington boots. Please place their name on the toe of the boot as this will help your child to recognise their boots in the outdoor boxes.
- Palm sized portions with manageable pots and wrappers for your child to be able to open themselves.
During the winterchildren may get muddy/dirty as we access the outdoors everyday!
- Hair should be tied up.
- Earrings should be studs.
- No other jewellery allowed.
- Vests with no poppers.